Friday, January 7, 2011

I Know You've Got A Treat Somewhere



Seeing that I took several months off on a blogging hiatus, that doesn't mean I wasn't busy.  Right?  Well, maybe not, but either way, I'm back.

I've seen a lot of people make resolutions, bucket lists for the new year, or generally just want to live or make their lives better.  I thought about doing that as well, but then changed my mind.  Yes, I want to eat healthier, work out, make something worthwhile out of my year, but really, I just want to be happy.

And I am.  I have a wonderful, and loving husband, a cute puppy that ALWAYS makes me feel loved too, a parrot that isn't always as loving, and we are healthy, happy, and content.  Isn't that what matters? 

Most resolutions fade after the first week, month, etc, because it isn't always easy to get to the gym, make time to read 10,000 pages, or get on a game show, but one that I enjoy, is to add a photo each week of something in my world.  "Life In Black And White" was fun...  But I'm going to add color this year.

Don't forget to add color to your year too!

1 comment:

Jules said...

I love that picture of Guida! :)