Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not Forgotten

I've been a slacker. My bad.


But I have a really good excuse this time. I was working. At a real job.

Things have been slightly chaotic this last week or so. I'm really trying to settle into a nice routine, but I think it is just going to take a little time. I've put in a full week at my job and I still don't know what to say about it. It's different than I expected, but at the same time, I expected that it would be different than anything I could imagine. So, maybe I'm right where I should be.

I took some time tonight (my evening off) and went in to work on some trainings that I was supposed to have completed last week, but didn't have access to. As I went in, I just stopped by the community to ask a few questions, and the place was silent. I was totally impressed. Then a few random people asked me for hugs, which kind of surprised me. Should I be looking for a "kick me" sign on my back now? Maybe there was just a good night, which makes me proud of them. Two thumbs up!

And yes, I know I didn't do my Friday Photo. I'll make it up this week hopefully. Right now, though, it's time for bed. Another early morning!

No comments: