Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Etch-A-Sketch Syndrome

If life hasn't been chaotic enough, why not throw in about a dozen other life-striking events?

I'm sitting at work, totally worn out from this last week, and trying to focus my thoughts into something remotely organized so that I can get rid of this raging headache. Apparently, it isn't to be.

As I was surfing online today though, I found an article about a couple that met on Flickr, a photo-sharing website. The article itself was written from a cynic's point of view. How could someone meet like that? Can you really fall in love online? Is it even real? One comment was even along the lines of how could these people be real? Who really is that attractive and how do two stunningly attractive people find each other and be extremely talented at the same thing?

Color me a skeptic, but I'm borderline challenging it myself. It almost seems too romantic to be true. Then again, I consider myself to be extremely lucky and while I'm not exactly talented at the same things he is, my Love and I have a lot of those moments where we realize how much we are actually in sync.

Then I fade into the hopelessly romantic side of myself and dream of all the love and struggles I know I'll share with my Love. We're all going through some tough times; emotionally, spiritually, physically, and mentally. We all pray that we'll get through it and I know we will. It all just takes a little time and lots of love.

No comments: