Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby Quilt: Finished


Last night I decided it was a fine time to finish the baby quilt. Love ended up staying WAY late at work and it gave me the opportunity to push myself to see what all I could get done. This is a light baby quilt backed with a light yellow flannel. I'll admit, the size is a little unconventional, but I don't care; I love this quilt. Finishing at 33 x 47 inches, it is just the right size and weight for a soft blankie.


As with any project I've done lately, I definitely didn't use a pattern. That's my downfall. In this case, I got distracted at some point and forgot to put in additional separating strips between panels. Either way, I love the way this one turned out. And it has a basic pattern....

1 comment:

stillarockstar said...

Um. Baby quilt? You two have some news?! ;)