Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wallet!!


Ok, so no one will really understand how excited I am about this wallet. Not only is it made from the fabric I so dearly love, but it is what has been running through my mind as I lay awake the past two nights. Not that I was being stubborn and not wanting to use a pattern, but I wanted something I would use, which meant a little bit of an original design. I'm also very excited because this is one of the only projects that I've actually completely finished this month. YAY!


The second great thing about this is that my VERY BRAND NEW SEWING MACHINE is rockstar! It was able to gauge the size of the button and do all the work for me!

1 comment:

stillarockstar said...

...And the 3rd best thing is it sparked a BLOG POST! ;P Welcome back...it's BEAUTiFUL...I want one! :)