Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fabric

My husband had to be in bed early last night and I thought it sounded like a fine idea to go to bed early and start fresh in the morning with a new project. I have been blog-browsing for days looking for places to buy great new fabric (and you'll see I'm following a few new ones too). I am all about cheap fabric that looks great, which I'm sure everyone is...

So as he started drifting of to sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about the new fabric I'd just purchased and what I was going to do with it. I stayed up for HOURS, seriously, hours planning how I was going to make my new project work. Haha. I'll have to let you know what I come up with, but until then, it is a surprise.
P.S. I also found TONS of additional fabric that I'll have to show later.

No comments: