Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another Sneak Peek

I took a few days off from sewing. Just had other things to get done, but then I had a hard time going right back to the projects I was working on because I had some more fabric and ideas calling to me.


I thought about it and since it is easy, I thought I'd start this new one to get me back in the groove of sewing and in the creative mindset to puzzle through some of the complications i'm having with the other projects.


So, without further ado....





Marissa's Quilt.

It looks a little wrinkly because I haven't pressed it very well. And I also haven't trimmed up the sides. From here, I'm going to do a fleece back to make a heavy blanket. I'm pretty excited about how this one is turning out.


And then there's the NEW project...





I started by using left over fabric from Aurora's Blanket and then I realized that I had to buy more gray, white and navy to finish the whole quilt. I LOVE the way this one is turning out. I'm doing all squares, and all the center blocks are the same size, but the borders on each one are different sizes. I have 4 different blocks in all and a total of 9 blocks for each style.

No comments: